BHUTAN AUTOMATION specializes in manufacturing and implementation of state-of-the-art automation systems and other secondary equipment for industrial applications.
It is a Joint Venture Company of Druk Green Power Corporation (DGPC), Bhutan and Andritz Hydro Private Limited (AHPL), India.
BHUTAN AUTOMATION is registered under the Companies Act of Bhutan, 2016 and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certified.
To lead the industry by delivering automation and control solutions that will last and manage the ever-changing energy systems well.
Design, engineer, manufacture, implement, and hand over to you well-integrated and future-proof automation and control systems that will not only help you fulfil your operational needs, but also improve your assets’ safety, efficiency, and life. We intend to complement that with swift and low-cost after-sales services, thus providing you complete life-cycle support.
We, at BHUTAN AUTOMATION, are always committed to live by the following core values:
- Conduct Professionally with the Highest levels of Integrity and Honesty
- Exceedingly Outstanding Service through on-time, on-budget, and unrelenting follow-up strategies
- Implement State-of-the-art Technology to provide Safe, Optimal, and Future-proof Solutions
- Assured Quality through strict Quality Management System covering production as well as site implementation
- Unwaveringly Environment-Friendly, not only in terms of production but also overall business operation
The Logo holds several meanings, which concurrently signify the identity and values of the Company, BHUTAN AUTOMATION.
The OUTER LOOP of AUTOMATION with the arrowhead in clockwise direction symbolizes a closed-loop system for SUPERIOR CONTROLS and QUALITY, the core strengths of the Company. The pushbutton stands for AUTOMATION business that the Company specializes in, and its red colour for SAFETY, which the Company values the most. The green colour stands for PROTECTION, ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY, and the corporate colour of its shareholder Druk Green; whereas, the blue colour stands for INTEGRITY, HYDROPOWER, and the corporate colour of its other shareholder Andritz Hydro.